To be eligible for Drip Drop Distro to carry your E-Juice you must have FDA Compliant Labeling.
“WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.” This required warning statement must also meet certain requirements:
- Be located in a conspicuous and prominent place on the TWO “principal display panels” of the package;
- Comprise at least 30 percent of each of the principal display panels (warning label area);
- Be printed in at least 12-point font size and must occupy the greatest possible proportion of the warning label area
- Be printed in conspicuous and legible Helvetica bold or Arial bold type or other similar sans serif fonts and in black text on a white background or white text on a black background in a manner that contrasts by typography, layout, or color of packaging.
- Be capitalized and punctuated as indicated above; and
- Be centered in the warning area in which the text is required to have the same orientation as the design.
Zero-Nicotine aka 0MG: Alternative Required Warning Statement: If the product does not contain nicotine, the product manufacturer is not required to bear a warning statement on the label.
Other Labeling Requirements:
NAME AND PLACE OF BUSINESS of the tobacco product manufacturer, packer, or distributor;
ML/FL OZ an accurate statement of the quantity of the contents in terms of weight, measure, or numerical count;
MG/ML an accurate statement of the percentage of the tobacco used in the product that is domestically grown tobacco and the percentage that is foreign grown tobacco; and the statement: “Sale only allowed in the United States” on labels, packaging, and shipping containers of tobacco products